An aligning insert for the UpLULA and 22UpLULA loaders. Assists loading 1911-wide magazines by eliminating wiggling of the mag inside the loader.
If you are using single-stack magazine whether .45 cal. 1911, 9mm single-stack, or .22LR cal. converted 1911, as examples, we highly recommend that you use our new 1911AI Aligner Insert with your UpLULA or 22UpLULA loaders. With it single-stack magazine will not wiggle inside the wide body of said loaders.
The 1911AI are packed two in a blister. You connect the 1911AI Aligner Insert to the ring of the loader and thereafter it can be 'clicked' to the bottom of the loader to narrow it when using single-stack magazines. You can easily 'un-click' it when loading wide-body mags.
- 1911 .45ACP mags (Using the UpLULA)
- 9mm single-stack mags (Using the UpLULA)
- Converted .22LR 1911 mags (Using the 22UpLULA)
Assists loading single-stack mags, like:
- .45 cal 1911 mags
- .40 cal 1911-wide mags
- 9mm cal single-stack mags
- .22LR cal converted 1911-wide mags
- Eliminates mag wiggling in the loader
- Speeds up loading
- Highly reliable
- Durable reinforced polymer